Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gentlemen start your engines

I swear that in NO WAY will this blog always reference NASCAR....just about 80% of the time :)
Additionally, I swear that in NO WAY will this blog even remotely compare to the humor and hilarity of Alice's blog but I wanted to keep you guys updated on my life! I'm terrible at keeping in touch and what is more fun than reading a blog when you're procrastinating at work/school??
I try to post pictures on The Book but seeing as how I'm friends with most of my bosses, I like to avoid the awkward story telling that accompanies the pictures (like all the pictures of Anna and I the night we got hammered in Vegas? The night she fell asleep on my toilet and I LEFT HER THERE because I was too intoxicated to think that she should be in bed? The night that I got 2 hours of sleep, woke up still drunk, threw up after I showered, then proceeded to straighten my hair and go to work? Yeah that night). Somehow I don't know that our Group Director would find that amusing...
Back to the task at hand. I have nothing exciting going on in my life right now. I am sitting on the couch REPEATEDLY checking March Madness scores so I can pray and pray that I win our office bracket of $600. I would even settle for third place (a cool $100). If only I actually KNEW college basketball and could muster together a decent bracket....
Also I am listening to the new Ne-Yo song "Mad" and really loving it. Peterson and I had a glorious discussion last night in which we talked about how cute it was that he was saying "I don't want to go to bed mad at you. I don't want you to go to bed mad at me." Then we realized that if a guy said that to us we would either A) Laugh at him or B) Tell him I was "FINE going to bed mad at him....watch me." CHARMING
Alright. Off to watch more basketball/the Nationwide race. Maybe a nap to get over the Illness of Death contracted from sleepness nights in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment